How to apply
Grants of up to £1000 per individual are now available to apply for.
Grants can be used for the purchase of (for example, but not limited to) musical instruments, art materials, text books, software, hardware (cameras, graphics tablets etc) stationery. Also, non-material expenses such as course excursions or external seminars will be considered.
Please read the Eligibility Criteria carefully, if you meet this criteria, please send your application with all the necessary information to:
Grants are awarded based on the strengths of the individual applicant. Successful applications will be decided upon by the board of trustees. Every application will be responded to with an outcome as soon as a majority decision has been made.
Before making your application please ensure that you meet the stated criteria and that you have all the relevant information attached to your email.
In order to apply for a grant you must have:
1. An offer of a place or currently studying at a recognised HE establishment (you must be aged 18-25 when the course starts).
2. A household income, typically lower than £35,000.
3. A reference from your head of department, subject teacher or equivalent.
4. A personal statement (500 words max). This is to be used primarily to gain an insight into who you are and how the grant would benefit you. We also need to know how much money you would like and a breakdown of how the money would be used.
5. Examples of your work. This could be images, recordings, website links or project/portfolio pages.
Please note that work you submit cannot be returned so do send copies if needed.